1.1 Process Engineering
- Feasibility analysis
- Design basis
- Utility, RM requirements
- Equipment Sizing & Line Sizing
- Flow diagrams / P & I diagrams
- Engineering specification / data sheets for Bought outs
- Conceptual Layouts
1.2 Detail Engineering
- Study of basic engineering documents viz. Design basis, datasheets, PFDs /
- PIDs, HMBDs, Conceptual layouts etc.
- Area requirement workout, Development of plot plan.
- Development of area wise equipment layouts.
Specifications for all package items like HRSGs, Boilers, cooling towers, rotating Equipments, heat exchangers, water treatment plants, material handling systems, OPH, AHU, etc.
- Complete piping specification
- Piping GA’s (Plan / sections)
- IBR / ASME Design Calculations
- IBR / ASME construction drawings
- Stress / flexibility analysis of high pressure / high temp. lines
- Pipe Support Engineering
1.4 Vessels and Tanks
- Study of equipment datasheets
- Development of GA
- Code calculations
- Fabrication detail drawings
1.5 Electrical & Instrumentation:
- Specification of equipments like motors, transformers etc. and associated switching devices/ panels.
- Specification of various indicative, sensing and control instruments including DCS & PLCs.
- Selection of power & control cables, cable schedule/BOM.
- Instrument Hook-up diagrams.
- Routing, Layout and detailing of cable trays.
- Design of interfaces with DCS & PLCs.
1.6 Civil / Structural
- Structural analysis using STAAD
- Foundation designs / RCC Design
- RCC detail drawings
- Structural fabrication drawings
1.7 3D Modeling
3D Modeling of green field as well as brown field projects.
PIPING DESIGN / STRESS ANALYSIS :
- CEASAR – II
- AutoPipe Plus
STRUCTURAL DESIGN :
- STAAD – PRO V8i (Indian, American & Euro codes)
- Autodesk revit structures
- Tekla structures
- Solid edge
EQUIPMENT DESIGN :
PLANT MODELING (3D) :
- Intergraph PDS
- Autodesk Plant 3D
- Intergraph CADWorx Plant Professional
- IT Factory / Neilsoft Cadison
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage & Simulate.
- AutoCAD Version 2006-2011
- Bentley MicroStation v8i
FEA/ CFD :